Searching for Netgear wifi log in? Don’t worry, we will explain you how to log in to your Netgear wireless router. Logging into your Netgear wireless router is more than just easy. You don’t have to go through any hard installation or set up process. Simply, you will need to access your web-based interface through your router’s default IP address. So in this article, we will explain you the process of Netgear WiFi log in. Keep following the article to properly understand the process of Netgear WIFi log in.
Steps for Netgear WiFi log in
Before we proceed to discuss how to log into your router, make sure you have connected your router with your existing ISP modem and the computer. Follow the steps given below:
- Connect your Netgear router with the modem using an Ethernet cable. Attach the one end of the Ethernet cable into the LAN port on your router and attach another end to the modem. Now, using another Ethernet cable, connect your router with the computer.
- Now, plug in the power adapter of your wireless router into the power source and power On your router.
- Wait for a few seconds before your router gets started and then connect your computer with the wireless network.
Now that you have connected both the devices with each other, we will begin with the Netgear WiFi log in process. Follow the instructions given below:
- Before you start with the log in process, look for the default IP address of your wireless router on the back. There are wireless settings of your router mentioned on a label.
- Now launch any of your favorite browsers and enter the IP address of your wireless router into the address field.
- You will see a login-window pop-up asking for router login credentials. Enter the default values of your wireless router (written on the back of your router) and click OK.
If you can see the web-based interface of your router, it means you have successfully logged into the Netgear WiFi router. Now you can modify or change all the network configurations of your wireless router. You can easily set up wireless security and check the network status
Not able to log into the router?
If you are unable to log into your wireless router, go for a router reset. Simply, look for the reset button and press it. Hold the button for a few seconds until a LED light starts blinking. Now your wireless router will be restarted so that new settings take effect. You can log into your router by using default login credentials. This will surely resolve your issue.
As you have logged into the Netgear router, you may again need to log into your router sometime in future. Don’t worry about the next time as you can follow the same instructions as mentioned above. So in this article, we explained the Netgear WiFi log in process. The above mentioned were some of the easy steps to log into your wireless router. We hope that this article helped you to explain the login process.