Logging into the Netgear router via the web address routerlogin.net will allow you to customize the settings and even set up your wireless router. Netgear routers come with the easy to access web-based interface. You will not require any software or installation CD to access your Netgear router. You will be amazed to know that you can customize the configurations of your router even without having an access to the Internet. Only a basic connection between your router, modem, and the computer is required. So in this article, we will show you how to log into routerlogin.net for Netgear. But before that hardware connection is a must. So we will also mention steps to connect your hardware devices.
Before we proceed to discuss how to log into routerlogin.net for Netgear, make sure you have connected your router with your existing ISP modem and the computer. Follow the steps given below:
- Connect your wireless router with the modem via Ethernet cable. Attach the one end of the Ethernet cable into the Gigabit Ethernet port on your router and attach another end to the modem. Now, using another Ethernet cable, connect your router with the computer.
- Now, plug in the power adapter of your wireless router into the power outlet source and power On your router.
- Wait for a few seconds before your router gets started and then connect your computer with router’s wireless network.
Now that you have connected your devices with each other, we will proceed to access Netgear router:
Logging into routerlogin.net for Netgear
Now that you have completed hardware connections, you have to proceed to main steps to know how to log into routerlogin.net for Netgear. Follow the instructions given below:
- Before you start with the log in process, look for the IP address of your router on the back. There are wireless settings of your wireless router mentioned at the back.
- Now launch any browser and enter the IP of your router into the address bar.
- You will see a small login-window asking for router login username and password. Enter the default values of your wireless router (written on the back of your router) and click login.
Now if you can see the web interface of your router, it means you have successfully logged into your router. Here you can customize all the network settings of your router. You can set up wireless security and check the status of your network
As you have logged into your Netgear router, you might need to log into your router again in future. So don’t worry for the next time now as you can use the same instructions as mentioned above to log into your router. In case you face an issue and not able to solve it, look for the reset button and press it. Hold it for a few seconds and your router will restart. You will need to configure your router again so that it gets hooked up with the Internet. We hope that this article helped you to know how to log into routerlogin.net for Netgear.